The Environment Governance (Compliance Monitoring) Group at CSE is engaged in capacity building, research and advocacy for environment protection. The major focus of the team would be policy research and advocacy for cleaner brick production in the country which includes clay, fly ash bricks and alternate walling material.
• Research on policy matters and contribute to capacity building programmes;
• Analysis and interpretation of the data/ information as required for specific research work;
• Preparation of reports, communication materials, and other publications as necessary;
• Communicating and networking with a wide range of stakeholders for effective advocacy;
• Travel as and when required.
• Research and analytical skill and documentation skill;
• Good oral communication and networking ability;
• Ability to work in a team to meet deadlines;
• Creative Thinker and ability to innovate;
• Acquaintance with the concept of green building, bricks and alternate walling material.
• Additional requirement for the post of Programme Manager will be the ability to lead a team with good managerial skills.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor in Environmental or Energy Engineering, Bachelor in Architecture, Masters in Environmental Sciences or equivalent, with work experience in the field of environment. Preference will be given to a candidate with experience in brick kiln sector or alternate walling material.
MINIMUM PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
4 years for Senior Research Associate (SRA); 7 years for Programme Manager (PM).
The designation and the salary would be commensurate with qualifications and experience of selected candidates.
To apply for the above position mail your application to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning position in subject line latest by June 20, 2018 OR visit http://jobs.cseindia.org
Or post it to:
Ms. Jagdeep Gupta
Executive Director- Planning & Operations
Centre for Science and Environment
41, Tughlakabad Institutional Area,
New Delhi – 110062
NB: Only short listed candidates will be informed