Methodology for data collection
This is an essential step in the CSP process as it forms the foundation of the proposed action plan in the CSP. Data analysis helps us comprehend the situation in all sanitation sectors by highlighting the main issues in the city. There are various existing methods of data analysis; however a few recommended methodologies are as follows:
|Data Analysis Checklist||
1. Refer to each sanitation sector and go through the indicative guidelines for analysis.
2. Fill in the available data in the “current data” column.
3. Compare the existing data with relevant standards mentioned in column C.
4. Spatially analyse your data, through a list of indicative maps.
5. Write the “data gap” in column E.