May 15, 2018
Please note this announcement is just to help you reserve your copy in advance!! You can order right now or later but the eBook will be available for download only from June 5, 2018 onwards.
What gets measured, gets managed
It has been country’s most authoritative annual data sets on state of environment and development. Backed by over 26 years of data-driven and research-based journalism and curated by veteran data journalists, this annual publication makes a statement on state of environment through meaningful infographics.
- India’s ranking in world development index
- Environmental pollution
- Climate change
- Development programmes
- Legislatures and performance on programmes
- Air pollution
Why you need to possess this annual data-book
- India’s only data-driven state of environment annual report coming from CSE-DTE backed by over 30 years of reportage and research experience.
- The e-book crunch enormous amount of data into simple but communicative data sets
- The e-book has over 50 such data sets; most of them feature maps to navigate data effectively
- The e-book gives you access to hundreds of other related resources for further reference; each data set has related extra resources
- The e-book gives you access to data sets from earlier State of India’s Environment In Figures to make sense of trends in particular aspect/sector
Share this article