Gurugram: A changing landscape
• Gurugram – the ‘Millennium City’ has witnessed exponential growth in terms of population over the last few years due to employment avenues.
• This has led to an unplanned development over the years in past which resulted in tremendous increase in the waste being generated.
• With active participation of citizens and RWAs, a significant amount of waste is today being segregated at source and used for composting and recycling.
• Citizens adopting healthy waste disposal practices is key to a successful waste management ecosystem.
• Efficient and smart waste management is today key to a progressive city like Gurugram.
• With active citizen participation, Gurugram has an aim to be a 100 percent source segregated city
Share this article