Constitution of Committee for inspection of Adani Port and SEZ (Mundra) by MoEF
The Ministry of Environment and Forests (MoEF) on September 14, 2012 has constituted a committee to look into violations of environmental and coastal regulation zone clearances by Adani Port and SEZ Ltd. in Mundra taluka of Kutch district in Gujarat.
The Committee's constitution is:
1. Sunita Narain, Director General (CSE) - Chairperson
2. Anthony Gnanamuthu (affiliated with German Red Cross) - Member
3. Prof R Ramachandran, Director (National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management, MoEF & Institute for Ocean Managament) - Member
4. Dr A Mehrotra, Director (MoEF - Bhopal) - Member
5. Lalit Kapur, Director (MoEF) - Member
Click here for the MoEF order and detailed ToR of the Committee.