Whitelisting instructions CSE-Bulletin Fortnightly
If you use a spam-filter provided by your ISP, mailing service or mail reader, you may find your emails from " email@example.com" blocked. To make sure that CSE-Bulletin mail is not deleted or filtered into a "junk" or "bulk" folder, please add " firstname.lastname@example.org" to your list of trusted senders/your address book/contact list (in your e-mail software) and to your ISP/mail service's whitelist: email address CSE-Bulletin Fortnightly: "email@example.com"
How to whitelist CSE-Bulletin Fortnightly:
1. Go to your Contacts page.
2. Click on New in the upper-left-hand corner.
3. Enter " firstname.lastname@example.org" into the email address field.
4. Click Save in the upper left of your window.
1. Scroll up to the message header.
2. Get to the field where their name is listed, click the Berry button and then click Show Address.
3. Select and copy that address to the clipboard.
4. Go into Address Book and find the user.
5. Select Save.
6. Click to edit it, and then click the Berrybutton to add another email address.
7. Paste it in and click Save.
1. Click on the Contacts tab at the top of your account.
2. In the left hand menu, click on Safe List.
3. Enter "email@example.com" into the blank field.
4. Click the Add button to the right of the field.
1. Click on Contacts in the left column.
2. Click on Add Contact on the upper right-hand-side of the Contacts screen.
3. Enter " firstname.lastname@example.org" in the Primary Email field.
4. Click on Save.
1. Click on the Addresses tab in the upper-left part of your account screen.
2. Click on Add contact just under the Addresses tab.
3. Enter "email@example.com" in the email field “ the rest can be left blank, if desired.
4. Click on Save at the bottom of the page. You should see a confirmation screen.
5. Click Done in the upper left.
AOL (for version 9.0)
New subscribers need to add the From address, "firstname.lastname@example.org" to their address book:
1. Click the Mail menu and select Address Book.
2. Wait for the Address Book window to pop up, then click the Add button.
3. Wait for the Address Card for New Contact window to load.
4. Once loaded, cut and paste " email@example.com" into the Other E-Mail field.
5. Make our From address the Primary E-Mail address by checking the associated check box.
6. Click the Save button.
7. For existing subscribers that are seeing messages in the spam folder, open the newsletter and click the This Is Not Spam button.
8. Add "firstname.lastname@example.org" onto your Address Book as outlined in the New Subscribers information above.
1. Sign into Webmail.
2. On the left navigation menu, click Address Book.
3. Click Add Contact.
4. Under the General tab, in the box under the Email Address, enter "email@example.com".
5. Click the Add button.
6. If you have enabled œRestrict Incoming Email, also do the following: Sign into Webmail.
7. Select Preferences.
8. Select Restrict Incoming Email. Note: If Enable Email Controls is set to Yes, then you are restricting incoming emails.
9. Select Allow email from addresses listed below.
10. Enter "firstname.lastname@example.org".
11. Click the Add button.
1. Click the Address Book button to open your address book in the browser.
2. Click the Add Contact button (if you use EarthLink 5.0 or higher, click the Add button).
3. Type in "email@example.com" into the email address slot and then click OK.
1. Go to the SBC Global Mail page and click the Options link.
2. In the Management section, click the Filters link.
3. Click the Add button.
4. In the From header rule, in the field to the right of contains, enter "firstname.lastname@example.org".
5. From the Move the message to pull-down list, choose inbox.
6. Click the Add Filter button to save the filter.
1. Go to your account and click on the Address Book link in the left column.
2. Select Create Contact.
3. The Add Address Book Entry screen appears. In the Email field, type "email@example.com".
4. In the Nickname field, type [YourCompany].
5. Select Save.
1. Click the Address Book button.
2. Make sure the Personal Address Book is highlighted.
3. Click the New Card button. This will launch a New Card window that has 3 tabs:
Contact, Address and Other.
4. Under the Contact tab, copy and paste the œFrom address, "firstname.lastname@example.org" into the email dialogue box.
5. Click OK.
Share this article