Why and how do they happen, how are they predicted, how is climate change affecting and changing them, and what does this mean for us and our Earth.
Note: This MasterClass is specially designed for children studying between grades 5 to 12. However, others are also welcome to join.
ABOUT DR ROXY MATHEW KOLL
Dr Roxy Mathew Koll is a climate scientist at the Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology (IITM) in Pune. He holds a PhD in Ocean and Atmospheric Dynamics from Japan’s Hokkaido University. His research on changes in monsoons had earned him the Indian Meteorological Society’s Young Scientist Award in 2016. Dr Roxy is also a recipient of the 2015 Kavli Fellowship and the 2018 NRC Senior Research Associateship of the US National Academy of Sciences.
To register, please follow these instructions:
- Click on the register button on this page. It will take you to a zoom registration form.
- Fill in the form and click on submit. Please make sure to fill in the details correctly. Wrong details would mean you may not receive a confirmation to attend this MasterClass.
- You will receive an email from Young Environmentalist confirming your registration. The email will contain the link which you have to click on the given date and time (August 7) to enter the meeting room.
- This Zoom link is unique to you. Please do not share it with anyone.
- As we have limited seats for this meeting and as seats will be filled up on a first come first served basis, on the day of the meeting, please click on the link at 10.50 AM and wait for us to let you in. In case the meeting is full, you can on YouTube
- Please note: This is an online YE MasterClass for building knowledge and awareness, and CSE will not provide a certificate for attending it.
If you have any questions, please write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org